Parenting is tough, especially if you feel like you are all alone. Or maybe you’re just surrounded by people whose advice you value about as much as a wooden nickel.We’re not sure which is worse.
Either way, you have made it to The Sisterhood now. A place where judgement is forbidden and advice is born from the trenches, not delivered from a pedestal. Erin has five kids ranging in ages from seven to sixteen–four boys and one girl. Ellen has two teenage daughters.
You have found your place to laugh, commiserate, and soak up the comradery.
You can find all we have written about parenting here or check out some of our favorites below.
- THIS is Why We Share Parenting Advice
- Kids Need The Word “No”
- Teach Your Kids To Love Themselves
- Rate Your Role Modeling
- Why Not Letting Your Kids Do Chores Hurts Society And Me
- Pleading Our Case: 10 Things We Hope We Are Doing Right
- To Kindergarten or Not: Whether to Redshirt or Get Ready
- Planet Teen
- Don’t Have All of Your Friends in One Basket
- 5 Things We Actually Talk About With Our Kids
Word to Your Mother
- 5 Reasons You Should Take a Break From Your Kids: Bye Mom Guilt!
- She Is Not Your Yardstick
- Mother’s Day Performance Review
- Ten Hats We Wear Besides Mom